Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Hot!!!

It is HOT outside!!! I just looked the temp reading on my desktop screen and it said Madisonville is 1oo!!!!!

I noticed that the kids had moved our little window thermometer to the back door. When I asked them why, Aimee told me they'd done it so they could see how hot it was and if they want to go outside or not.

Right now we're all inside having "quiet time." Instead of reading like they're supposed to be doing, the kids are in Aimee's room--the cleanest bedroom right now besides Bethany's, which is off limits. They are listening to "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and singing along.

I've been trying to get some more boxes unpacked. The treasure hunt for the day is to find Andrew's shoes! We are slowly finding things and getting stuff put away. Last night, we finally got Aimee's bed put together~YEAH!!! :)

1 comment:

karen said...

it's hot here too! i hear from family and friends it's been raining every day for a week or more in utah and idaho. the weather is backwards!