Sunday, March 11, 2012

January Birthdays :)

January has come and gone...but we had a fun month...because it was birthday month!!  :)

Andrew's birthday was at the beginning of the month.  He turned 13...an official teenager!!!!  

Aimee had her birthday at the end of the month.  She turned 11!  :)

Aimee had some of her DADDY'S yummy chicken for her birthday!!  

Of course my birthday was in January too!!  I was surprised with this fun tulip plant from our Relief Society presidency.  Unfortunately there are no pictures of me on my birthday from my camera!  I'll have to hunt and see if I can find some from Edd's camera!

Here's one!!  Aimee made me some delicious German Chocolate cupcakes with frosting...all from scratch!!  :)

Of course, Thomas had to help me blow out the candles...one of his favorite birthday jobs...to help everyone blow out their candles!!  :)

January was a good month!  We had fun celebrating all the birthdays!  Hopefully we are all a year wiser!!  Thomas is anxiously awaiting his birthday...as of today (March 11th) there are 6 more Monday's untill his birthday week!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for January birthdays ;)

Leah Prince said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Miss you guys!